Tuesday 11 September 2012

A new Governor

Hi. I am Ray Rogers and in September 2012 I was elected a Governor of the Royal Surrey County Hospital Foundation Trust to represent members of the Trust who live in the Guildford District of Surrey. I promised to keep in touch with those who elected me and this blog is part of fulfilling that promise. I will post here what I do and what I feel you should know about the Trust. I hope you will reciprocate and help me to be a good Governor on Guildford's behalf.

I should say at the outset that I am not empowered to take up complaints on behalf of individuals or individual concerns: they should be directed to the hospital itself (for concerns through the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) or, for formal complaints, to the Chief Executive). However I do want to know what you think of the hospital (good or otherwise) so that I can tailor my activities accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment